Thursday, October 13, 2016

Need Some Advice? Ask Away!

I'm going to start an advice section of this blog. You can ask me anything you want (preferably having to do with the subjects I write about in this blog) such as online dating, body positivity, depression...etc. You can ask anonymously and then I will post it, along with my advice. Hopefully once we build up readership here, other readers will chime in with their 2 cents.



I will have a link to the advice page at the top of the blog (eventually). Send your questions to It Is What It Isn't email. If I choose yours to post on the blog, I will email you back and let you know when it will post.

Come on, ask away, this could be fun with the right questions. There will be no judgement here, just complete honesty. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe